It’s the natural time for change. New year, new beginnings. But are all your ducks in a row yet?
If you’re thinking of going self employed in 2017, we are here to help you. A free 30-minute chat with one of our advisers may well be the best half hour you spend, and we promise not to give you any hard sell.
How we can help
Financial management is a vital cornerstone of any successful business, regardless of size, structure,
business model or trading entity. Burton Sweet has almost 50 years’ experience of providing not just accountancy services but sound, rationale business advice to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), enabling them to grow and develop.
• Advice on business models, strategic planning, feasibility study
• Help with establishment of a trading entity
• Outsourced assistance with book-keeping, payroll bureau and HR services
• Help with statutory obligations, PAYE, VAT registration, Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Annual Return, CIS certificates
• Business planning assistance, strategic advice and guidance
• Recommendations of professional third party help – providing access to key commercial advisers with the expertise you require
• Tax advice on a business and personal basis
• Exit strategies, retirement and estate planning advice
Our advice and our service are flexible, responsive and jargon-free, helping you towards canadian online casinos the success you are setting out to achieve. And your first 30-minute meeting won’t cost you a thing.
For an initial chat about your plans, please call Chris Argrave on 01934 620011 (Weston office) or Darren Smith on 01454 415645 (Thornbury office).